Guide for reporting bugs
Before reporting a bug, please follow these guidelines to ensure that your report is as useful as possible:
- Search the group or forum to see if the bug has already been reported.
- Try rebooting your device to see if this resolves the issue.
- Perform a clean flash of the ROM by formatting data/factory resetting using the recommended recovery.
- Check for the bug before installing any additional modifications, like Magisk modules.
- Use the default kernel that came with the ROM.
- Use the recovery recommended by the maintainer.
Only report bugs after you have followed all of the above mentioned guidelines
Reports from users who have not followed these guidelines, such as decrypted users, users who have changed the kernel, or users who have not performed a clean flash when instructed to, may be ignored.
When reporting a bug, be sure to include the following information:
- Your device variant
- The version of PixelOS you are using
- Any relevant logs (by reading this guide).