Greetings, PixelOS community!
As 2023 draws to an end, we are excited to unveil – PixelOS 14 stable, based on QPR1. The December patch has been merged, available at https://github.com/PixelOS-Fourteen/.
We almost have feature parity with our Android 13 builds, with the rest of the missing features coming in future builds.
Recently Google has been taking a proactive approach to blocking fingerprints used to pass Play Protect checks. After trying to work around this, we've decided on a more user friendly approach of having the props in an overlay. This means it can be updated more seamlessly without the need to wait for updates every time a fingerprint is blocked.
- Ability to disable QS battery estimates
- Ability to hide power menu on lock screen
- Ability to secure tiles from lock screen
- Added package name to installed app details
- Double tap to trigger doze
- Face Unlock from Paranoid Android
- High touch polling rate*
- Lineage Health Service*
- LiveDisplay Feature
- One shot AutoBrightness
* Feature availability is contingent on maintainer opt-in and device compatibility
The new clock faces from QPR1 have also been added
Stay tuned for further updates and device-specific changelogs as the update rolls out for supported devices.
We are pleased to announce official support for four additional devices.
1. realme 6/6i/6s/Narzo (RMX2001L1)
2. realme 7/Narzo 20 Pro/Narzo 30 4G (salaa)
3. Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo (marble)
4. Redmi 12 5G/Poco M6 pro (sky)
We would also like to thank those who have been translating PixelOS into different languages for their contributions as they've been a great help. If you've noticed anything that isn't translated in a language you speak, please consider helping out with the translations at https://translate.pixelos.net.
Thanks for being part of PixelOS. We're looking forward to what's next with Android 14.
The PixelOS Team